Re: 8TH Annual KC9UR POTA Portable APE - 2020

Bob KC9UR

Just a reminder that Stan W9SMR, and I, Bob, KC9UR, are on track to start our APE  sometime this afternoon, and continuing through Sunday morning.  We will be running two bands at a time, probably starting on 40m and 20m.  We are offering a nice certificate for all who work us on 3 or more bands.  We have antennas covering 80m - 6m, and may also try 160m if we can find room for an inverted L.  We will provide updates on this forum.  We are looking forward to working lots of you, and will do our best to get you in our log.  APE On!!!

Bob, KC9UR and
Stan, W9AND