From: K4VBM <ptcorners@...>
Date: 8/20/20 4:28 PM (GMT-06:00)
To: main@070Club.groups.io
Subject: Re: [070Club] W4NKL

Nope,

I'm in GA, and don't know him, and ULS has the same address QRZ has.

But did you send an email to the email address on QRZ, w4nkl@...,
and see if he responds?

Bob
K4VBM (Very Bad Memory)

On 8/20/2020 5:21 PM, Jim K5SP wrote:
Does anyone have any address information for W4NKL, Keith.  LKA Columbus GA,

We have had two envelopes returned with stickers and certificates saying not deliverable as addressed, and, the address on the envelopes matches what is in our database, QRZ, and the FCC ULS.

Any information would be greately appreciated.

--
Jim,  K5SP #483

Jim,  K5SP #483