From: John Hendry KG5OIB <archer@...>
To: main@070Club.groups.io
Sent: Wed, Aug 19, 2020 12:21 pm
Subject: Re: [070Club] Calendars are Hard!

Congrats, Karl!   I'm hoping to complete my 366 in March.   At least that is the goal.

The clock part may be tough.  I was  up at 0900 this morning (4 am Central time), and just checked the bands for psk.   Tried 20, 30 and 40, and nada.    That may be something to save for a few years down the road, when we get to the meat of the solar cycle!

73

John