Re: Calendars are Hard!

Karl Heinz Kremer - K5KHK - PODXS 070 # 2645

Thanks everybody for the support over the last few days - and over the last three years or so. When I got back into ham radio after  about a 25 year break, I was amazed at what digital had to offer - especially because I started out using my rain gutters as antenna. I had planned on finishing this a year ago, but technology is not always on our side. ;) I did shift my focus a bit from doing mostly PSK to being a POTA activator. I’ve done a few PSK QSOs from parks, but there again is more that can go wrong.

So thanks again and I hope to see you all on the waterfall again soon.

Karl Heinz - K5KHK

Karl Heinz Kremer
PDF Acrobatics Without a Net
PDF Software Development, Training and More...
http://www.khkonsulting.com

On Aug 15, 2020, at 9:01 PM, Leland Sly <lee.n5sly@...> wrote:

Congratulations Karl!!!  I remember when I got close I had to wait a whole year to get that last contact.  Believe me...I was watching the calendar and couldn't wait for that day to come.  Well done!!!

73

Lee N5SLY

On Sat, Aug 15, 2020 at 7:38 PM stan robinson <robinstan@...> wrote:
Congratulations, Karl!!

You made it!!  366 is not a trivial accomplishment and you deserve a big round of applause!

I looked for you yesterday and did not see you on PSKReporter. I was hoping you found a way to take this baby home!

73 and keep up the great work,

See you on the waterfall!

Stan
W9SMR