Re: Contacts who have returned or new to PSK

Karl Heinz Kremer - K5KHK - PODXS 070 # 2645

I put a few days on my calendar to make sure that I get the missing three days for my 365/366 endorsement. I am hoping that for the next three days (starting tomorrow), there are enough stations that are strong enough, and that also can decode my signals. I had to make some modifications to my station (the computer I used before died), so after a successful trial run yesterday, I had one brief QSO this morning. So, if you see my signal over the next couple of days, I am desperate for a PSK31 QSO :)

Karl Heinz - K5KHK