HRD was just too much clutter IMHO. They are now on Version 7.? and they keep making additions which makes me think that there is more to go wrong. I like simple software. I have avoided MixW4 simply because I heard some negative comments about that version.

Currently running MixW3.2 on a WIN 7 machine ; previously it was on an XP platform.

Jerry n9avy

On Thursday, August 6, 2020, 06:48:12 PM CDT, Phil Van Huis <pjvanhuis@...> wrote:

Jerry,

Thanks for your reply.  It’s nice to know how well you like your MixW3.  It makes me feel better about sticking with the same brand that I have used so long.

Phil  K8PVH

From: main@070Club.groups.io [mailto:main@070Club.groups.io] On Behalf Of Jerry N9AVY
Sent: Thursday, August 6, 2020 10:11 AM
To: main@070Club.groups.io
Subject: Re: [070Club] MixW Version 3

Phil:

Been using MixW 3.2 for a year or two. It's very stable and I love it. Not sure why you're having problems with down load. Hope some one can address that isue.

Jerry N9AVY

On Thursday, August 6, 2020, 08:54:23 AM CDT, Phil Van Huis <pjvanhuis@...> wrote:

Are there any MixW users out there ?

I have been using MixW V. 2.18 since 2007.  It has always worked fine for me and still does.  But recently I decided that I should upgrade to Version 3 and see how it works.

The problem I have is that I cannot get it downloaded.  The MixW Team has informed me that I am now registered for version 3 but I cannot get it downloaded.  Windows keeps blocking it.

Am I doing something wrong or what ?  Any suggestions out there.  I will appreciate any help I can get.

Thanks,

Phil, K8PVH, #2750