You don't give the Windows error message, so we don't know what Windows component is stopping the download from saving to your disk.  You will need to disable whatever virus scanner you have turned on as it seems to not like MixW, and is preventing it from being saved.  Alternatively, use some  other computer you have access to for downloading MixW, and then move it using a USB flash drive.

Bob
K4VBM

On 8/6/2020 9:52 AM, Phil Van Huis wrote:

Are there any MixW users out there ?

I have been using MixW V. 2.18 since 2007.  It has always worked fine for me and still does.  But recently I decided that I should upgrade to Version 3 and see how it works.

The problem I have is that I cannot get it downloaded.  The MixW Team has informed me that I am now registered for version 3 but I cannot get it downloaded.  Windows keeps blocking it.

Am I doing something wrong or what ?  Any suggestions out there.  I will appreciate any help I can get.

Thanks,

Phil, K8PVH, #2750