Re: APE Report Aug 5th Wednesday

Jim K5SP

Saw nothing from you on 40 this morning.  Worked a couple of stations, but they were north of me, no propagation to the east.

Still want to grab you on 40, will be looking this evening, and in the morning.

On 8/6/2020 7:00 AM, DAVE KB3RAN 1692/381 via groups.io wrote:
I took the night off. Played some music, made a campfire, watched the stars come out and hooted back at a barred owl. Slept like a baby. Back on the air after breakfast.  I'll still be on 20 and 40.

KB3RAN
APE

Dave H KB3RAN 1692/381

--