Re: PODXS 070 Membership

GA - Bob - K4VBM

In the DXKeeper Advanced Sorts, Filters, & Modifiers dialog window,
create a SQL Query Filter like the following:

Caption       SQL expression
PSK31          mode like 'PSK31' or mode like 'PSK63'

That will get all the QSOs with mode PSK31 or PSK63

Bob
K4VBm (Very Bad Memory)

On 8/2/2020 7:48 PM, Jim K5SP wrote:
Anyone using the software tat can assist Sergio?

Jim K5SP
Executive Director