Re: Solar Cycle 25

Milton Garb

Postscript: I got a burst of energy yesterday, and changed the feedline to my digitalĀ  HF antenna...
(that's the vertical that radiates equally poor in all directions)
I don't know what I actually expected, BUT, it didn't improve the sun spot count. "Ol' Sol" has his/her own plans, I guess.

I recall, back in the day, it used to be fun and enjoyable doing maintenance projects,
But now, I just view it as a constant battle to weed out weak components..

Everybody, PLEASE STAY SAFE, PLEASE STAY HOME, and hope that we're not living the new normal.

Milt.
N6MG
070-650
LONP #76