Re: LoTW today

Leland Sly

Congrats Jerry.  I've been stuck needing one confirmed LOTW QSO from Hawaii on 80 meters for a very long time to get my 5 band WAS award.  It will come some day, but it sure would be nice if it was sooner rather than later.

73

Lee N5SLY

On Thu, Jul 23, 2020 at 6:28 PM Jerry N9AVY <n9avy@...> wrote:
Wow !   Looks like I picked up about 500 new confirmations on LoTW today.    Noteworthy was the 80 WAS was completed for 5 band WAS.
Also, got about 5 more for Challenge and around 1451  distinct prefixes worked.

Guess I need to submit to LoTW more than every 6 months.  It was fun going through it all.  Maybe some more matches coming in next few days or months.

Need to get ACLog working with LoTW so I can upload more often. This has been dead for about a year.

Hope everyone got QSLs via  LOTW from me. Saw bunches of 070 contest calls.

73,  Jerry  N9AVY