LoTW today

Jerry N9AVY

Wow ! Looks like I picked up about 500 new confirmations on LoTW today. Noteworthy was the 80 WAS was completed for 5 band WAS.
Also, got about 5 more for Challenge and around 1451 distinct prefixes worked.

Guess I need to submit to LoTW more than every 6 months. It was fun going through it all. Maybe some more matches coming in next few days or months.

Need to get ACLog working with LoTW so I can upload more often. This has been dead for about a year.

Hope everyone got QSLs via LOTW from me. Saw bunches of 070 contest calls.

73, Jerry N9AVY