Re: Bay Area

Bob Motyl KK6KMU

Byron,

I live in Oceanside CA.  In my log I have KM6CPF , David, lives in El Granada, San Mateo county.  Memeber No. 2609

Also I have a few contacts in my log  that have participated in the clubs contests that are from ARRL section EB.  KB6LFM, Bill, AB6MB Jeff,  and AA6EH , Adam.  They are not members but they might be interested.  I don't see any from the SF section in my log.  I hope that gives you a starting point.

Been to the "SF" Bay area, got to be careful not to confuse anyone, a number of times.  In-laws live in Berkeley CA.

Good Luck,

Bob KK6KMU