Membership Application

Jim K5SP

While it has not been perfected, and is a work in progress, I am happy to inform you that some huge strides have been taken in replacing the broken Member Application for the 070 Club.

There is a new form, when you are on the Join Us page, that shows up in the menu on the right hand side, under Join US.   It will take the applicant to a form to complete the application process, and they can now submit.

Please direct all contacts to this form.

This form takes the information, allows upload of their adif log file, saves the file for parsing.  At the same time it takes all the information and inserts it into our Members_List spreadsheet for approval.  No number is assigned until logs have been verified.

It has taken a lot of work by myself (K5SP), David K9DWR, and testing by W9SMR and N7WE to get to this point.  We had never undertaken using Breezing Forms in Joomla to interface with a Google doc, and finally it is a go!

Still some fine tuning on file handling needed, but, it is ready for new applicants to use.

Now to get the fine tuning on file handling accomplished, then tackle the endorsements approval process which is broken also.

With time we will get back to "normal"?   Stay safe, and remember poor propagation is cured by increased operation.

Executive Director

--
Jim,  K5SP #483