Re: Antarctica ??

David Westbrook

Nice list, but I doubt the accuracy because it doesn't list the contact I made with Maine earlier this year. 

Jerry, your KC1MEI & W1DEY contacts are listed right there where they're supposed to be ....   

So yes, it IS a nice AND ACCURATE list, if i don't say so myself! ;)
  (of course, it's only as accurate as the uploaded data ... e.g. qso in year 2208,  or KC4TIE in state KY, Cont=AN   are probably not right).

Been a full 3 years since it's been touched, too, and has automatically kept that stats page updated weekly with zero maintenance.

73!
--david
K2DW

image.png

On Fri, Jul 17, 2020 at 2:53 PM Jerry N9AVY <n9avy@...> wrote:
Nice list, but I doubt the accuracy because it doesn't list the contact I made with Maine earlier this year.

Jerry N9AVY
On Friday, July 17, 2020, 01:44:49 PM CDT, David Westbrook <dwestbrook@...> wrote:

There's a "Database Statistics" link on the check site  http://hamclubs.info/070-checker/    that will give you data for these types of questions -- it will list out Q's by date for the commonly sought states/entities/grids/etc for endorsements.

e.g. look up AK, SD, ME on there, and you'll see who other members have worked recently -- and all 3 of those states are recently active... So you can try and email those calls for a sched.

Can see Antarctica on there, and that no one in the club has uploaded a QSO with AN newer than 2017. 

73!
--david
K2DW

On Fri, Jul 17, 2020 at 1:36 PM John Hendry KG5OIB <archer@...> wrote:
I was looking at my 070 Awards Progress, and saw "Antarctica".    Is anyone in that area running PSK?     I have never seen a call from there since I've been doing PSK.... kinda like those elusive calls from SD, AK and Maine!  

And does anyone ever get PSK from Australia and NZ?  

73   John
--
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

de  KG5OIB

John Hendry

Decatur, Wise County, Texas

LOC:  EM13eg

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Join main@070Club.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.