73

Eric

KG6MZS

On 7/15/20 3:14 PM, Stephen Melachrinos via groups.io wrote:
Eric -

Twice--once in 2003 when he was somewhere (FL26) in the Atlantic, and then again in 2014 during a contest (!) and I'm not sure where he was.

Also worked him a few times as ZD8JA, as well as stateside in multiple states.

From: Eric KG6MZS <contact@...>
To: main@070Club.groups.io
Sent: Wed, Jul 15, 2020 11:12 am
Subject: [070Club] N1ZZZ Redeye Ragchew

Hi All,

One night last March I couldn't sleep so I got up in the wee hours and
checked out the waterfall on 40m.  I had the good fortune to catch up
with Jeremy N1ZZZ - 070#50.

He was MM in the South China Sea as master on a container ship. We had a
nice, long QSO and it was one of the reasons I love PSK.

Anybody else ever catch N1ZZZ at sea?

73

Eric

KG6MZS