Re: Stickers

Fr Richard R

Our new address is:
233 Jessamine Place
McGaheysville, VA 22840
Or
Massanutten VA 22840.

We’ve been here since November 2019 so do not know why it was returned

Thanks
73

Fr Richard Reed
WB8YXF

On Jul 11, 2020, at 19:00, Jim K5SP <jinnis@...> wrote:

Finally got my stickers today.  Thanks Jeff.

Jim K5SP

On 7/10/2020 9:16 AM, JEFF WALSH wrote:
David
Your packet of stickers went out on 7-10-2020
Jeff
W3WMU

On Jul 10, 2020, at 5:30 AM, David Tucker <nu4ndave@...> wrote:

hELLO Jim did I have a packet of stickers mailed yet? Thanks NU4N 1657 73 Dave

On 7/9/2020 4:31 PM, Jim K5SP wrote:

Many of you have already received your envelopes with the stickers in them.

We mailed out over 150 large envelopes with certificates all over the world.  Only one of them has returned, and that is because I blew W7OXB address.

We mailed close to 250 envelopes with stickers in them, and to date, three have been returned as bad addresses.  I need to confirm the correct mailing address with the following to ensure our records are correct.

N8FL - our data has your address as RT1 Box 130a1 in Glenwood WV.  It was returned to sender.

N3UYI - our data has your address as 247 Sweet Gum Drive, Chelsea AL

WB8YXF - We have you as 3311 Galberry Rd. Chesapeake VA, it was forwarded to 233 Jessamine Pl MCGayheysville VA and returned.

Please help us update our records to show the corrrect address.  In a couple of cases, QRZ does not even match.

Thanks in advance,

Jim,  K5SP #483

Jim,  K5SP #483