Re: Grid Credit While Operating Away From Home

Matthew King - AK4MK <kk4cps@...>

Howdy, y'all!  Sorry I've been a stranger....

Jim and his team of merry bandits seem to be doing an *OUTSTANDING* job of things!  I wanted to say that right out of the gate.

On the subject of grid credit whilst operating away from home - I'm pretty sure what we did when Rick was travelling was ask him to submit a "dummy" record in his log for each of the grids in which he worked.  Basically a QSO from N7WE to N7WE with the grid worked from in it.  Maybe it wasn't Rick's trip where we did that, but it was somebody...

Anyhow, y'all are a great club and things are looking up!  Keep on keeping on....

73

Matt
AK4MK
070 #1708

On Sat, Jul 11, 2020 at 8:23 AM Jerry N9AVY <n9avy@...> wrote:
Pretty sure it was in an email or two around the time N7WE was traveling out West.

Jerry
On Saturday, July 11, 2020, 06:53:33 AM CDT, Stephen Melachrinos via groups.io <melachri=verizon.net@groups.io> wrote:

Dave -

I don't know if that was ever formally documented on a rules page. That may have only been "documented" in emails.

Note that it wouldn't have been in APE rules as it applies to all grid activations, not just those in August.