Re: 13 Colonies

Don - KM4UDX

Buddy, I watched summit Dx and DX Heat, etc. And never saw any PSK spots for the 13 Colonies.  I wondered if you just had to stay in a PSK watering hole and see if any of the Fab 13 made an appearance.  It just seems wicked inefficient -- so I didn't do that.

I should have checked here.

Otherwise, I spent hours saying my call in the massive "pick me" pileups, and endless FT8 calls, all with my measly 10-15 watts of Indian QRP horsepower.  As a low power operator, I clearly have to learn some new tricks to complete my homework.

I really would have liked to get a 13er on PSK. Maybe next year!

And thank you for being an operator.  Very kind of you!!

--
Don, km4udx, uBITX, and other obscure acronyms go here...