Re: Reminder Field Day Participation Notification

Stephen Melachrinos

Eric -

You still earn the Participation Sticker. Maybe (if we're lucky), Stan will consider your email as a submission. (No logs are required for participation.)

From: Eric KG6MZS <contact@...>
To: main@070Club.groups.io
Sent: Mon, Jul 6, 2020 9:13 pm
Subject: Re: [070Club] Reminder Field Day Participation Notification

Stan,
I was already committed to contribute my log to our local EOC group when I found out about the 070 effort.  Sorry about that!
73
Eric
KG6MZS
On 7/6/20 5:02 PM, stan robinson wrote:
Did you participate in any way in the 2020 ARRL Field Day?
If you did, you are eligible for the Field Day Participation Sticker

In order to receive your Endorsement Sticker you need to send an email directly to me (robinstan (at) Hotmail (dot) com) by Sunday, July 12**.
Please use 2020 Field Day in the subject line.  Send me the email even if you have already uploaded your FD log and posted on the Reflector that you participated!

The body of your email needs only your Call and Member number.  I will forward the complete list to those that take care of such things and your sticker will be included in our next mailing!
So far the Participant list I have is:
*
AG4QX

KB3RAN
*
KK6KMU
*
VA2SIB

K3CAL
*
KC3EF
*
KM6KIZ
*
VA7GEM
*
K7PAX
*
KC3FL
*
N6MG
*
W3HF

K8PVH
*
KC9UR
*
N7RI
*
W4BZM
*
K9DWR

KJ7MEB

NO8R
*
W7JSD

WB4JJJ
( *  PODXS 070 Upload Made to ARRL)
And don’t forget, new this year - Field Day Club Upload Sticker
As an incentive to participate as a PODXS 070 Member and upload your log to ARRL, we will offer a unique sticker thanking you for doing that. Let’s get our name out there!
At this point, a very impressive list of 15 Members have uploaded their FD logs under the PODXS 070 Club name. THANK YOU!!
New Field Day Rules will create a unique opportunity for all PODXS 070 Club members to submit their logs as Club members and the ARRL will publish an aggregate score for the Club.

For 2020 Field Day Entry go to:  ARRL Field Day Intro

It is critical that our Club name be EXACTLY THE SAME FOR ALL ENTRIES!
When you upload your Field Day Log, the Club name must be: PODXS 070

All ARRL Uploads are due before July 21.
The Field Day Club Upload Sticker is probably a once in a lifetime opportunity. Grab it while you can.
You will be eligible for the FD Participation Sticker even if you do not upload to ARRL.
73,
Stan
W9SMR - 070  #1611
PODXS 070 - PR Director
** Date extended 1 week due to 40M Firecracker Sprint