Re: Going to Junk File

N9JCA Chris Matthews <chris.n9jca@...>

NO Steve

Your reply came straight to my Inbox ( Weird )

I rarely answer Messages, unless I have a comment to make/help with

or a problem I can't rectify, by going back through other Posts

or finding a solution from other sources, namely Linux Communities

so we'll see what happens.

Chris N9JCA

73

On 7/6/20 1:31 AM, Stephen Melachrinos via groups.io wrote:
Chris -

Could you have accidentally identified an 070 message as spam? As I understand it, some mail clients and/or servers take action if a message is identified as spam--a message may be sent to the sender (that can result in being dropped from a mailing list) and additional messages from the same sender are likewise identified as spam.