Re: Can someone help?

Bob Motyl KK6KMU

If you are using Windows 7 there is a software bridge between FLDIGI and DXLabs Suite.  Its called Fldigi-DXLabs Gateway by N2AMG.  I used it for almost three years and it was very stable.  Problem is the it needs to be rewritten for Windows 10.  N2AMG says he is trying to set aside some time for the rewrite.  I just got a new computer and am using Windows 10.  Some had claimed they could get it working but I didn't even try.  A little difficult to configure.  I like the DXLabs suite so I'm importing adi files from FLDIGI to DX Keeper.  Not very convenient

Bob KK6KMU.