From: K7DWI Art <k7dwicn82@...>
Date: 7/1/20 9:56 AM (GMT-06:00)
To: main@070Club.groups.io
Subject: Re: [070Club] Return of radio

Jim.
Sounds like someone with FedEx enjoyed a great rib dinner :)

When I lived near Ft.Worth back in pre-historic times, many times I had to visit family in Austin, I was ordered to bring a few pounds of pork ribs from Angelo's BBQ in Fort Worth.
Angelo's was the first restaurant I ate at (Job interview) in 1978 and one of the last places I ate at when I retired and moved to Arizona (2014).
One of the few things I miss from Texas (other Tex Mex)
73 Art K7DWI

--
Jim,  K5SP #483