Re: Return of radio

Dan Morris - KZ3T

Yeah, glad you finally got it.  The distribution path seems quite a bit odd for sure!!

Dan Morris  KZ3T

I live to live for Him!

On Jun 30, 2020, at 12:54 PM, Jerry N9AVY <n9avy@...> wrote:

Seems like Chicago is on the way from TX to FL, in a way. However, what didn't make sense was shipping from MO to Chicago to Colorado and the to Rockford (IL). Sheesh ! Radio just got here a few minutes ago. Told the driver my tale of woe and he was incredulous.

Jerry
On Tuesday, June 30, 2020, 10:23:21 AM CDT, Richard Rohrer <kc3ef@...> wrote:

Hi Jerry,

I guess we don't understand modern shipping methods.  I sold a piece of equipment to a ham in Houston, TX and for some reason it went by way of Chicago.  Seemed like a long trip from FL to TX, hi hi.  Hope you get your radio back soon.

73
Dick - KC3EF