Re: Looking, but not seeing...

1470 <boat.anchor@...>

Milt
update @ 18:45Z
I also am to my best on WARC + 20. Ten mins each then move.
I am now nine hrs into this and have three contacts.
At that rate I may take a break for lunch and not worry about what I missed.
GL de Barry

On Sat, Jun 20, 2020 at 11:13 AM, Milton Garb wrote:
I got nuttin' on any WARC band...
Will continue to scratch and look...
N6MG , 070-650, (me) already has the Tri-band sticker from "back in the day".
W6QP, 070-1454, (my club), according to our website has worked the required band totals, but is not listed as a recipient of the Tri-Band sticker.
I'll be using W6QP for this "Operating Event" to hand out the LONP # and see if I can add anything to everybody's various totals.
Milt. , N6MG
Trustee:
Southern California Amateur Radio Digital Club
W6QP, 070-1454, LONP # 207