Re: 17M Open GA to IN

GA - Bob - K4VBM

Well, thanks Stan, for the nice QSO on 17m.
I had to take a break because my daughter was getting married in the front yard at 10:30 am eastern due to COVID 19 -
I have to give her credit for sticking it out and making due with the front yard instead of all the other prep that got cancelled.  Wedding went off very nicely, and immediate family present enjoyed cupcakes and got some pictures for posterity regarding the pandemic wedding ceremony! :)  Yes, I had to get on the radio just before because I was just in the way  hi hi. :)

All picked up and put away, and time to head out to the radio again, so I will be on 17, 30, and 12m this afternoon searching for some QSO partners - I am now at 96 for LONP and hope to complete it this weekend propagation gods willing . . . .

73.

Bob
K4VBM
2727

On 6/20/2020 10:47 AM, 1470 via groups.io wrote:
CQing on 17M @ 14:45Z
Barry
va7gem