Re: Nada at 6AM and now. On 10.140 for a bit now

Bo W4GHV

A little puzzled. Getting spotted on WSPRwatch with my 100W but neither my EFHW or G5RV are doing the trick. No beams allowed here.

Its educational and entertaining tinkering with the technology so I'll be on and off during the period. posting a note here when I'm on.

I gotta start using METERS to refer to the bands. Learning new stuff is hard for this 80 year old.

The CW contest exchange is your age and I'm 'winning' in that category, with no one below 55 seen so far. :)
73, Bo