Re: PSK LOGGING

Jim K5SP

Great Steve, your assistance is welcome.

Are you familiar with Joomla at all?

Jim K5SP
Executive Direcor/Membership Director

On 6/19/2020 3:52 PM, Steve Olivieri wrote:
Old thread, I know, but just found this.

I'm a new member and was not aware, but thanks to John (KC3FL) for letting me know during a recent PSK31 QSOs.
I wrote to David since his e-mail is on the upload page, and mentioned perhaps this could be added to the instructions.

He mentioned that some folks may be working on a new page.  If you're looking for volunteers, I would be happy to help.  I'm not a software engineer (I'm a Mech Eng / medical device designer).  However, I have run several web sites when my son was younger and in organized sports (baseball, HS rowing team pages, etc.).

73,
Steve, N1TYH  (070# 2769)

--
Jim,  K5SP #483