Re: Tomorrow - Endorsement Daze #3 – LONP and TRI-WARC – Saturday, June 20

Bo W4GHV

Edited

Thanks for all the info. No wonder I couldn't find the proper 'exchange' :)
I'm hoping to work on my DXCC count during the Asian CW contest, so my 'exchange' may be brief.
My IC-7610 has a BT keyboard & mouse and decoders for RTTY and PSK so I may give fldigi a rest, despite my horrible typing skills,

73, Bo W4GHV since '54 , & I'm one day over the age of 80!!

Glad I reread the info about the shortness. My GMT/EST conversion had it lasting the weekend.