ATA Contest

N3DQU@...

There have been a number of questions from the members concerning the ATA
Contest held last month. I can not answer for the lack of TA participation in
the event as I have no information that would clear up that little mystery
for us, but I can tell you this: If you worked the Anatolian ATA PSK Contest
and would like to receive the Attaturk Attaboy, please send in your logs to
ta7j@qsl.net in accordance with the rules on the contest website. Do not send
your logs to the 070 Club! Also, please do not be concerned if you do not
receive an acknowledgement to your submission or that the results are not
posted on the contest website. The important thing is to submit your log to
TA7J by the deadline 10 December 2001.
After you have sent off your log to TA7J, send an email to n3dqu@aol.com
saying that you have submitted your log and would like to receive the
Attaturk Attaboy...Jay N3DQU.