Re: Files Button #poll

Jim K5SP

Okay, I got this from another member (Paula, K7PAX).  Lee, N5SLY discovered that this was his issue, requested to join the group, and when I got it approved he now sees all the left hand side button options.

"It may be a possibility that members have subscribed to the mailing list without actually joining the group. That would explain why they don’t have access to files. You can subscribe to a mailing list via email without actually joining groups.io or a specific group."

Jim K5SP

On 6/16/2020 4:30 PM, Mike - W0TMW #2207 wrote:

I went directly to the group address and no button on the left side nor anywhere on the page or drop-down menus.

Mike - W0TMW #2207

  -- William Kershner
https://amazon.com/author/m-watson (Amazon Author Page)
https://m-watson.com (Mike Watson - Writer Website)
http://www.crucis.net/1632search
On 6/16/20 1:30 PM, Jim K5SP wrote:

Thanks Tim, cannot figure out why some members are saying there is no Files button.  Maybe that is the problem.

Jim K5SP

On 6/16/2020 1:14 PM, Tim Castagnola wrote:
If I go to my general feed page I do not have a button, but if I go to the specific group I do.

Tim
KM6KIZ

--
Jim,  K5SP #483