Will do.

73

Lee N5SLY

On Mon, Jun 15, 2020 at 9:06 PM Jim K5SP <jinnis@...> wrote:
Will aim for next month. Forgot you told me couple weeks ago, but can't make it tomorrow.  Remind me next month please.

-------- Original message --------
From: Leland Sly <lee.n5sly@...>
Date: 6/15/20 8:47 PM (GMT-06:00)
Subject: Re: [070Club] Donation

Our meeting is tomorrow night at 7 PM.  We are meeting at...

Mariachi’s Mexican Restaurant

1909 Texoma Pkwy #103

Sherman, Texas 75090

Folks show up about 6 PM to eat.

Hope you can make it.  If not we meet the 3rd Tuesday of the month at the same place.

73

Lee N5SLY

On Mon, Jun 15, 2020 at 8:34 PM Jim K5SP <jinnis@...> wrote:

By the way, when is your meeting, I may try to attend either this month or next month.

Jim

On 6/15/2020 8:25 PM, Leland Sly wrote:
Jim,

I made a small donation a few days ago and just wanted to check to insure you got it.  Let me know.

Thanks,

73

Lee N55SLY

On Mon, Jun 15, 2020 at 8:15 PM Jim K5SP <jinnis@...> wrote:

Bob, got your donation, Thank you.   The web page has already been updated to reflect your donation.

As for the link, info@... it works fine here.  That message is because when you click the link, it attempts to open your default email client (whatever you use), and for some reason it thinks you have not configured your client yet.  That message reflects on the users computer.

On 6/15/2020 6:11 PM, KF3AA wrote:
      I sent a donation via paypal. I wanted to check if it was received
So I selected   info@...  and got the message.

Could not perform this operation because the default mail client is not properly installed .

Please advise   73 de KF3AA  Bob #124

--
Jim,  K5SP #483

Jim,  K5SP #483