Re: New file uploaded to main@070Club.groups.io

Jerry N9AVY

When I use Chrome and click on attachment, the attachment appears at bottom left of screen and you need to clicvk on it.

Jerry

On Monday, June 15, 2020, 05:23:01 PM CDT, Leland Sly <lee.n5sly@...> wrote:

Hi Jim,

Yes I have cleared the browsers cache and reloaded the page...no help.

73

Lee N5SLY

On Mon, Jun 15, 2020 at 2:59 PM Jim K5SP <jinnis@...> wrote:

I have checked the settings for the Files section and it is properly set to "Members can view and upload".  Not sure why all the buttons are not showing on some of the members pages, but am checking on it.

Has anyone tried clearing their browser cache, and reloading the page?  That might help, but not sure.

Jim K5SP

On 6/15/2020 12:36 PM, Rick - N7WE wrote:

Roger that guys!  That rules out that possibility.  Guess Jim will have to work magic on his end.  Someone else had that problem a while ago and Jim fixed it.  Stand by.

On 6/15/2020 13:26, Leland Sly wrote:
Yup...I'm logged in.  When I hover over my name there is an option to Log Out.

73

Lee N5SLY

On Mon, Jun 15, 2020 at 12:22 PM Rick - N7WE <n7we1980@...> wrote:
Are you guys logged in?  Looks like you are accessing the main page but are not signed in to the group. There is a drop down over by your name on the top right corner.  Check to make sure the log in option is not available!

Jim,  K5SP #483