From: John - KC3FL via groups.io <kc3fl@...>
To: main@070Club.groups.io
Sent: Sat, Jun 13, 2020 8:08 pm
Subject: Re: [070Club] Operating portable and logging issues

I just look for the /P and see you're on the go.  As far as LOTW goes, my understanding is that if the grid you upload and the other stations upload don't agree there is no confirmation.  If that's the case, every time you change grids you would have to go into the Station Location in TQSL and change the grid.  Might want to drop a line to the LOTW help desk.  For us grid chasers, all we need is the new grid.  Will be looking for you.