Operating portable and logging issues

Paul Butzi (W7PFB)

Before I take my show on the road I want to sort out a bunch of issues.

One of them is logging.

Suppose I drive from my home in CN97BQ to a little park in CN96ab, set =
up and start operating PSK31

Should I use my callsign (W7PFB) or do I add /P so I=E2=80=99m calling =
CQ W7PFB/P? Or something else I haven=E2=80=99t considered?

When I upload these to the various logging services, do I set up =
separate logs? How about LOTW, do I set up a separate certificate?

Finally, let=E2=80=99s suppose I now go to CN96 and operate.

Do I again operate as W7PFB/P? Do I again need to separate those log =
entries from the ones in CN98?

Oy. This is making my head hurt. Someone give me a hand here. I =
recall an 070 thread from long ago that dealt with this in detail but of =
course I cannot find it now. I apologize for not paying attention =
before.

-p W7PFB
73, Don’t forget to smile and have fun!