ARRL

Jim K5SP

Let my membership in ARRL expire. Got and email today with a link to a survey about renewal.

Took this opportunity to vent my frustration with ARRL and their refusal to rein in Joe Taylor K1JT, and his roughshod behavior about taking over segments of the band that historically by gentlemens agreement have been used for PSK operations.  Pointed that they have done nothing to protect us, are bowing down to the almighty Joe Taylor and for that reason, myself, and many other PSK operators are not renewing or joining.

Doubt anything comes of it, but I feel a better.

Jim,  K5SP #483