Thank you

Leland Sly

My thanks to everyone for the kind words regarding my winning the 2019 RC3 Cup.  It's nice to earn something like that while I was having a lot of fun participating in all the different contests last year.  Most of the contests are perfect for me.  I really like the short ones where I only have to do it for a few hours and it's over.  The hard ones for me are the ones that last for days.

After several years of trial and error I've finally got Macros set up for each contest just the way I like them and that makes it so much easier.  Now I just select which contest it is and I'm all ready to go.  Only have to make minor changes if the rules change.  Suggest everyone do the same and you'll probably make your life easier and have better results.

Have fun and good luck everyone.

73

Lee N5SLY