Re: Thanks

Jerry N9AVY

In a club with FREE DUES and so many benefits litle those little stickers, an occasional "donation" for postage fund should be no biggie. Use to belong to a club where the dues were $65 a year plus about every year and a half or so, a member had to spring for beer, pop, pizza or snacks or a big meal. Also required was ARRL membership. Most clubs in these parts ask for $10-20 a year. So, PODXS is quite a value !

Great club with great people and lots of information !!!

Donate something....

Jerry n9avy

On Wednesday, June 10, 2020, 11:37:56 AM CDT, Jim K5SP <jinnis@...> wrote:

Thanks to those that have donated to POSTAID2020.  Your generosity is overwhelming.

For anyone donating, please indicate in the donation your call sign, in order that I can credit the proper person for the donation (for example, we have more than one Bill Smith).

Again a hearty Thank You!

Jim,  K5SP #483