LONP ERRORS

Jim K5SP

Please disregard all those LONP messages earlier. Somehow, due to software failure, there were people in the queue for approval that were already LONP members.

In my enthusiasm to get everyone their number prior to Endorsement Daze, I did an incomplete research job. I still haven't figured out how they got back in the queue.

So, now the numbers are messed up. I will correct these and re-issue the new LONP members with correct numbers.

Executive Director

Jim,  K5SP #483