Re: Eqsl confirmations ?

Dan Morris - KZ3T

I check ALL of my eQSL’s to make sure they are in the log on the date, time, band, mode, etc in question and if not then they are rejected.

I’ve had a few where they got the band or the mode wrong and I would send them an email, not giving any information but letting them know that it was incorrect to double check their log and most of the time they come back with the correct info.

Dan Morris  KZ3T

I live to live for Him!

On Jun 7, 2020, at 4:23 PM, Jerry N9AVY <n9avy@...> wrote:

Wondering how many of us bother to check if stations who send Eqsls are really stations we've worked or do we just blindly go ahead and respond with our Eqsl.

Have had a few I've rejected over the past few months... mostly from Europe.  One station claimed he worked me 25 April .. wasn't even on the air that day.   Think there are some who "think" they worked a station, but in reality the heard what they "thought" was the station working them , but the station was in QSO with a different station.

Guess I'll be checking Eqsl now closer than ever.  Still prefer LoTW because it's nearly impossible for that sort of thing to happen.   LoTW has been down here since 22 Jan 2020, but am working at getting it up and running again.  Had to get a new certificate.

jerry  n9avy