Paula:

Same here, but I always otify the sender of rejection. Seems fair so he doesn't keep bugging me...

Jerry

On Sunday, June 7, 2020, 03:28:31 PM CDT, Paula K7PAX #1739 via groups.io <hamette@...> wrote:

Jerry,

I upload to eQSL from my logbook so matching QSOs are automatically confirmed. When I receive  QSLs that are unconfirmed, I check my log to see if there is a mismatch of time, mode, band, etc. and either make corrections, or notify the other party that their submission may have an error. Sometimes they are just flat not in my log, and they are deleted. You can choose whether or not to notify the sender when you take these actions.

Paula K7PAX 1739

-----Original Message-----
From: main@070Club.groups.io [mailto:main@070Club.groups.io] On Behalf Of Jerry N9AVY
Sent: Sunday, June 07, 2020 13:23
To: 070 Club
Subject: [070Club] Eqsl confirmations ?

Wondering how many of us bother to check if stations who send Eqsls are really stations we've worked or do we just blindly go ahead and respond with our Eqsl.

Have had a few I've rejected over the past few months... mostly from Europe.  One station claimed he worked me 25 April .. wasn't even on the air that day.  Think there are some who "think" they worked a station, but in reality the heard what they "thought" was the station working them , but the station was in QSO with a different station.

Guess I'll be checking Eqsl now closer than ever.  Still prefer LoTW because it's nearly impossible for that sort of thing to happen.  LoTW has been down here since 22 Jan 2020, but am working at getting it up and running again.  Had to get a new certificate.

jerry  n9avy