Re: Ham Club Membership List

Dan Morris - KZ3T

Bob - That is an issue with the hamclubs.info site.  It is maintained by someone else and they do not keep it updated any longer.  I believe it updates itself somehow, however, those errors are not being fixed.  I have to go into the file and delete those as well every time I download the data file.  Kind of a pain but better than not having it at all I guess.

Dan Morris  KZ3T

I live to live for Him!

On Jun 6, 2020, at 1:17 PM, Bob Motyl KK6KMU <bobmotyl@...> wrote:

Not sure this is an issue or not but thought I would ask.  I use the Ham Club membership List  for 070 on the hamclubs.info web site and DX Labs SpotCollector.  Until recently it worked great.  I use FLDIGI and the bridge to the DX Labs suite.  As soon as I click on a call sign, DX View will tell me if someone is a PODXS member.  Recently some of the call signs were not recognized even though there were in the membership list.  I went though the list and found three locations where a 070-0000 was not attached to a call sign. Here are the locations in the list.
Between member (2420 and 2421), (2715 and 2716) and (2571 and 2572).
I manually went in and deleted the extra 070-0000 and everything seems to work great again.  It appears SpotCollector has issues with the extra characters.  I'm not asking for a fix but want to know if the extra characters are in the list for another reason.  Thanks.
--
Bob  KK6KMU  #2484