From: Bob Motyl KK6KMU <bobmotyl@...>
Date: 6/6/20 12:17 PM (GMT-06:00)
To: main@070Club.groups.io
Subject: [070Club] Ham Club Membership List

Not sure this is an issue or not but thought I would ask.  I use the Ham Club membership List  for 070 on the hamclubs.info web site and DX Labs SpotCollector.  Until recently it worked great.  I use FLDIGI and the bridge to the DX Labs suite.  As soon as I click on a call sign, DX View will tell me if someone is a PODXS member.  Recently some of the call signs were not recognized even though there were in the membership list.  I went though the list and found three locations where a 070-0000 was not attached to a call sign. Here are the locations in the list
Between member (2420 and 2421), (2715 and 2716) and (2571 and 2572).
I manually went in and deleted the extra 070-0000 and everything seems to work great again.  It appears SpotCollector has issues with the extra characters.  I'm not asking for a fix but want to know if the extra characters are in the list for another reason.  Thanks.
--
Bob  KK6KMU  #2484