Logs Due – Three Day Weekend Contest-TDW, Tomorrow,

stan W9SMR

All Three Day Weekend Contest-TDW logs must be received within 1 week after the event ends.

Logs due Sunday, June 7, 2020

Here is your step-by-step:

1) Access the TDW  Contest Uploader at:  TDW Contest Uploader

2) Fill in requested info: Name, Callsign, Email, 070 Number *, Power Level,
and Soapbox Comments (if desired)

* Non-members please enter 0000 for “070 number”

3) Upload your ADIF with Contest Records only

Our 070 Website Scorer has gone offline and David, K9DWR, has again created an alternative TDW Uploader link and volunteered to collect your logs and parse them manually to determine our winners. Thank you, again, David!! Specific/technical questions should be sent to David, K9DWR: david@...

Don’t forget, a separate upload is needed for Contest Scoring.  Upload for Endorsements as usual.

73,
Stan
W9SMR - 070  #1611
PODXS 070 - PR Director