From: Steve R via groups.io <oldjavadrinker@...>
To: main@070club.groups.io
Sent: Mon, Jun 1, 2020 8:04 pm
Subject: Re: [070Club] Sending logs ???

Ok great. It seemed o
To work last time I updated my QSO’s for awards but I screwed it up this time somehow.

Anyway, thanks I upload in a bit.

VA3FLF

On Jun 1, 2020, at 20:01, Rick - N7WE <n7we1980@...> wrote:

Steve-
I should have been clearer.  When you export from HRD Logbook, export it to just an ADI file.  In the Fields to Export, use the  ADIF Only button.  Choose a file name and save somewhere on your computer - not to ADIF master.  There is no need to strip anything out before you upload your saved file to the contest checker.