Re: Sending logs ???

Jerry N9AVY

Eric:

Glad to help all you guys out with extra points. It also made me "popular", hi, hi ! Tried to be there for everyone, but Sunday my tail was dragging. Tossed in towel with about 4 hours left.

Had one Hawaiian station whose call I may have messed up, but he's in the log - good or bad ... used named of Dom. Also had someone say "hi from peru" but no call sign so no log entry. Always seems to be a few jokers around.

Jerry

On Monday, June 1, 2020, 01:30:29 PM CDT, Eric <radio@...> wrote:

I know the feeling Jerry.  Thanks for being there as a Bonus Station.

73 de Eric, KG6MZS

On Jun 1, 2020, at 11:23 AM, Jerry N9AVY <n9avy@...> wrote:

Thanks for address ! Monday always seems to leave me in a zombie state after contesting.

Jerry n9avy
On Monday, June 1, 2020, 12:49:58 PM CDT, Eric <radio@...> wrote:

http://www.podxs070.com/tdw-2020-uploader

On Jun 1, 2020, at 9:38 AM, Jerry N9AVY <n9avy@...> wrote:

Must have missed it somewhere along the line.   What is address for sending logs ????

Guess I'm still asleep ...

Jerry  n9avy