Re: Fun contest

K7DWI Art

Thank you to everyone on the West Coast being on 20 Meters. I worked 4 more than I have worked since moving here last July.
Not much luck for me East due to the hill and mountain next to me.
I wasn't on much, but worked everyone I saw call CQ on the 20M waterfall.
40 Meters was not good and 10 Meters had no activity whenever I had some Es.
My weakness is I hardly ever call CQ. That habit goes back to my Novice days (1979).

I look forward to passing member numbers in the 10-10 Open Season PSK next week.
I hope to see you. May even call CQ 😁

73 Art K7DWI So.Oregon