Re: Dupes?

Jerry N9AVY

In MixW , there's a small window just below log bar which tell you last date/band of contact. It's always there and no key strokes involved.

Jerry

On Sunday, May 31, 2020, 10:57:54 AM CDT, N9JCA Chris Matthews <chris.n9jca@...> wrote:

Eric

It's real easy with ACLog ( if you are using it )

1) Make sure all the info is filled in on your contacts

2) Click on File or Edit  ( Top left )

Look for Clear Duplicates

Click on it

All you're dupes should now be gone

Chris N9JCA

73

On 5/31/20 3:48 PM, ac2fa via groups.io wrote:
My opinion - work the dupe and move on. Leave it in your log.73,BobAC2FA Sent from my iPad
On May 31, 2020, at 11:45, Eric KG6MZS <eric@...> wrote:Hi All,I’ve almost always searched and pounced in contests.  This time I decided to do some calling and it was a bit of an eye-opener.When I was seeking out stations and answering their CQs, I could control the exchange a bit better.I haven’t been telling the answering stations when we are a dupe.  Should I be doing that?  And now that I have a certain number of dupes, do I submit them or cull them out before submitting my log?I have no idea which one the other station will submit.TIA73 de Eric, KG6MZSPS;A plea to answering stations: when the calling station asks you to repeat something, please do it more than once!I have repeat macros ready for repeating the requested info multiple times.