Re: Dupes?

ac2fa@...

My opinion - work the dupe and move on. Leave it in your log.

73,
Bob
AC2FA

 Sent from my iPad

On May 31, 2020, at 11:45, Eric KG6MZS <eric@hollywoodtitle.com> wrote:

Hi All,

I’ve almost always searched and pounced in contests. This time I decided to do some calling and it was a bit of an eye-opener.

When I was seeking out stations and answering their CQs, I could control the exchange a bit better.

I haven’t been telling the answering stations when we are a dupe. Should I be doing that? And now that I have a certain number of dupes, do I submit them or cull them out before submitting my log?

I have no idea which one the other station will submit.

TIA
73 de Eric, KG6MZS

PS;

A plea to answering stations: when the calling station asks you to repeat something, please do it more than once!

I have repeat macros ready for repeating the requested info multiple times.