Re: TDW Propagation

B. Smith, N3XL

Hey Bo, there is a Contest Message board and a CHAT option at https://groups.io/g/070ClubContests site. So if you get subscribed that is a great place for a CHAT. Email only gets looked at once and a while for most of us.

73, Bill N3XL

From: main@070Club.groups.io <main@070Club.groups.io> On Behalf Of Bo W4GHV
Sent: Friday, May 29, 2020 8:55 AM
To: main@070Club.groups.io
Subject: Re: [070Club] TDW Propagation

I'm 'new' at this, well just returning after some FT8 diversion, and wonder if any scheduled nets are held?  I'll chek the web site when this is over.
I noted that this is a 'chatty' contest, not rapid fire like RTTY.
I had fun on the phone with my daughter in SLC us working the band from both directions, I'm in NC
I'll be around most of the time.
73, Bo W4GHV
https://www.qrz.com/db/W4GHV

--